axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Celinio.Fernan...@linedata.com
Subject [Axis 1.4] Nothing happens when I run the web services
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:14:42 GMT
Hi,
I am new to web services.
I created a few java classes, and I want to make a web service out of
them. With Axis 1.4, integrated into the Jonas server.

So I generated the WSDL using a little ant script that i wrote :
    <target name="generate-wsdl">
        <axis-java2wsdl
                 classname=
"com.lds.noee.tc.noyau.soap.CRMS7_SOAP_IDENTIFICATION"
                 namespace="identif"
                 location=
"http://localhost:9000/axis/services/identification"
                 output=
"C:\NOEE\workspaces\wsprojet\JAVA\NOEEWS\WebContent\wsdl\identification.wsdl"

                <classpath path="C:\NOEE\eclipse\wsprojet"/>
        </axis-java2wsdl>
    </target>

And then I generated the deploy.wsdd file, and manually put the content in
the server-config.wsdd file.
         <target name="generate-service-stub">
                <axis-wsdl2java
                        verbose="true"
                    serverside="true"
                        output="${repertoireSortie}"
                    url=
"C:\NOEE\workspaces\wsprojet\JAVA\NOEEWS\WebContent\wsdl\identification.wsdl"

                    <mapping  namespace="identif"
                                package=
"com.lds.noee.tc.noyau.soap.identif"/>
                </axis-wsdl2java>
            </target>

When I try to run the web service locally:
http://localhost:9000/noeews/services/identification?method=recupererInfos&login=toto&motDePasse=titi&codeTccp=123456

I get this message immediately, as if nothing happens :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
- <soapenv:Body>
- <recupererInfosResponse soapenv:encodingStyle="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
  <recupererInfosReturn xsi:type="ns1:IdentificationRetour" xsi:nil="true"
xmlns:ns1="http://bean.identification.soap.noyau.tc.noee.lds.com" />
  </recupererInfosResponse>
  </soapenv:Body>
  </soapenv:Envelope>

Does anyone know what I am missing or have any idea/suggestion ?
Thanks