axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/POJO: Caveats with data classes?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 01:43:48 GMT
Hello Jeremy

assuming you're working with AXIS2 v1.1 available at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_1rc2/
There exists a configuration for the service at the bottom of
/META-INF/services.xml
which should display a series of parameter definitions which define the pojo
classes

here is one an example which identifies a POJO named
sample.pojo.service.WeatherService.
    <parameter
name="ServiceClass">sample.pojo.service.WeatherService</parameter>

the examples from axis-2.1.1 specifically
axis2-1.1\rampart-1.1\axis2-1.1\samples\pojoguide\README.txt should explain

//Building the Service
$ant from Axis2_HOME/samples/pojoguide

//Running the Client
$ant rpc.client