axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How does axis decide the endpoint URL?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 20:36:23 GMT
as Dims pomited out you can see the web.xml servlet parameters (located in
WEB-INF)

in the case of services AxisServlet will be invoked
   <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet</display-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet</servlet-class>
        </servlet-class>
    </servlet>

//or with rest AxisRESTServlet will be invoked..
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisRESTServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/rest/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>AxisRESTServlet</servlet-name>
        <display-name>Apache-Axis Servlet (REST)</display-name>
        <servlet-class>
            org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisRESTServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

HTH/
Martin