axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Raghu Upadhyayula" <rupadhyay...@responsys.com>
Subject RE: Retrieving caller's port number from current message context
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 19:32:03 GMT
Instead of parsing the port number from the getRequestURL, the
HttpServletRequest method has a getServerPort() method which returns the
port number.

Thanks
Raghu

-----Original Message-----
From: Gul Onural [mailto:onural@nortel.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:13 PM
To: dims@apache.org
Cc: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: Retrieving caller's port number from current message
context

HttpServletRequest's  getRequestURL method returns client's URL which
has protocol, server name, port number, and server path.
You can use that method to add a PORT property to Axis2 current message
context.

Also another property SESSION_ID can be put into the Axis2's current
message context by calling HttpServletRequest's getSession method which
returns HttpSession and it has a method called getId which returns
string containing the unique identifier assigned to this session.

I have created an enhancement request for this
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2746).

Gul