axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Adili" <Rich.Ad...@xata.com>
Subject RE: Simple Qs
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 00:49:12 GMT
Client sockets are normally assigned an arbitrary port when they
connect, no? I've had good luck with tools like Ethereal in snooping
such things without having to instrument the application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Demetris G [mailto:demetris@ece.neu.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 7:45 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple Qs

Glen - do you know how I can find out on which port the client stubs
attempt to
write to? What determines that? I am assuming the code generating tools
read some kind of a configuration before they can attach a port to write

out
to?  I am referring to the client side. Which outgoing port do the stubs

choose
to write on?

Thanks much