axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Afkham Azeez" <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can i have two InFlow phases?
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 14:49:42 GMT
You need to do two things:

1. Enable HTTPS transport in axis2

   Add the following segment:

    <transportSender name="https"
                     class="
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
        <parameter name="PROTOCOL">HTTP/1.1</parameter>
        <parameter name="Transfer-Encoding">chunked</parameter>
    </transportSender>

2. If necessary, enable HTTPS transport in the services.xml of your service
archive (.aar file)
        This is necessary only if you have explicitly declared that your
service has to be exposed via certain transports. In such a case, you'd need
to add;
       <transports>
           <transport>http</transport>
            <transport>https</transport>
        </transports>
to the services.xml.
If the transports element is not present, the service will be exposed on all
available transports.

HTH
Azeez

--