axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to disable generation of http binding(s) in the WSDL ?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 07:52:09 GMT
Angel

Firstly, please let the .NET guys they are broken :-) WSDL is
inherently extensible and WSDL implementations should ignore unknown
extensions not fall over.

Secondly, I guess maybe you could to save the WSDL, delete the HTTP
bindings and then recreate the service using useOriginalWSDL=true.

Possibly there is a neater way of doing this, but I'm afraid I don't know it.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair