axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performances of Axis2 over Axis 1.1
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 17:24:17 GMT
Jack

I'm still not sure what you are describing. WSDL is a description
language that typically isn't used at runtime. The actual message
exchanges are made using SOAP.

Axis2 can typically serve around 110req/s of SOAP messages when using
a large and complex payload (100k in/100k out of complex object-mapped
XML) on a modern machine, so I'm wondering whats going on with your
case.

Is it possible you can post your WSDL, a sample SOAP message, or even
better your code?

Paul

On 5/4/07, Jacky Rymasz-Maillot <jrymaszmaillot@webraska.com> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> My server application is receiving WSDL requests and my server perform functional work
then returns a WSDL response using.

> When I run my test class, I got the response from my server about 2-3 seconds after sending
the request. The functional part takes only 600ms.
> Both server and test class are on my dev computer.
> The message sent to the client is rather large.
> But my questioning is more about the performance difference between AXIS 1.1 and AXIS2
which is almost identical.

> Paul, tell me if you need more info to understand my problem.
>
> And thank you very much for your help
>
> Jack

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle