axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Samaya Althuru <samaya_alth...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.2] Migrated from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2 and ...
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 20:15:11 GMT
Hi Troy,

Recently, I too got the same problem because i have used new AxisFault constructor provided
by Axis2 1.2, which takes Message Context. I have resolved it by passing proper message context.

In Axis2 1.2, AxisFault class has been improved to have FaultMessageContext. Did you change
AxisFault creation at server side?
Could you send the client code?

Regards,
Samaya

"Rudolph, Troy" <Troy.Rudolph@ca.com> wrote:     [Axis2 1.2] Migrated from Axis2-1.1.1
to Axis2-1.2 and ...     Hi All,
  After migrating from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2, my application fails.  The client code receives
the exception below.  This all worked great before.  Is 1.2 ot compatible with 1.1.1?
  org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: ServiceClass does not implement required method of the form
OMElement getContent(OMElement e)
          at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:434)

        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:373)

        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)

        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSStub.getContent(CUSStub.java:141)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSClient.getContent(CUSClient.java:61)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(CUSTester.java:36)
        at com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(CUSTester.java:37)

  Thanks very much!
Troy Rudolph
Computer Associates
Senior Software Engineer