axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chathura Ekanayake" <cce.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Web service with no implementation
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 06:44:53 GMT
Hi Daniel,

I think combination of both Axis2 and Synapse (http://ws.apache.org/synapse/)
would be the ideal solution for your problem.
You can do WSDL first development and expose your service in HTTP transport
using Axis2.

Then you can use Synapse in between your client and the service, therefore
client can just forward messages to Synapse.
Synapse can be configured to route those messages to the service
implementation, even with additional functionalities like
transformations, filtering, etc.

As you have mentioned, client can send messages to Synapse using a JMS
queue, where Synapse routes them to the service
implementation exposed in HTTP.

I would recommend you to join the Synapse user list (
synapse-user@ws.apache.org) and send your problem with more detailed use
case.

Regards,
Chathura