axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kang, Kamaljeet K." <Kamal.K.K...@tellabs.com>
Subject RE: AbstractHTTPSender not releasing connection
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 13:39:35 GMT
Hi,

I turned the HttpClient log on and from the log it looks like new
connection is created for every request. I am sending request every 1
sec so connection shouldn't idle out. I think, AbstractHTTPSender is not
releasing the connection back to the pool so
'MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup' thread is trashing it after
1 use.

04-May 08:11:22,184 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[PRIMARY_SUBSCRIBER_FAULT_TOPIC] - Unable to get a connection,
waiting..., hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://localhost:8081]
**********ProbCause*****PROP_TEST
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] - Connection reclaimed by
garbage collector,
hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://localhost:8081]
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] - enter
HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] - enter
HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] - Notifying thread waiting
on host pool, hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://localhost:8081]
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[PRIMARY_SUBSCRIBER_FAULT_TOPIC] - enter
HttpConnectionManager.ConnectionPool.getHostPool(HostConfiguration)
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager
[PRIMARY_SUBSCRIBER_FAULT_TOPIC] - Allocating new connection,
hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://localhost:8081]
04-May 08:52:15,369 DEBUG httpclient.HttpMethodDirector
[PRIMARY_SUBSCRIBER_FAULT_TOPIC] - Attempt number 1 to process request

Thanks

Kamal