axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <smitha.ald...@wipro.com>
Subject TCPMon Settings
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 09:47:08 GMT

Hi

I have some problem with TCPMon Settings.

I have jboss running at 8080 and my webservice is also hosted in that .

When I giving the setting as
targethost:locathost,targetport:80,listenport :8080.

I am getting the response as bindException.

Should I run tcpmon from another system?

Regards

Smitha Aldrin

of this message and any attachments.

www.wipro.com