axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Bush" <Bu...@crlcorp.com>
Subject [Axis2] axis2-aar-maven-plugin - Specifying classifier
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 14:55:44 GMT
Team,

I'm trying to use the classifier parameter to influence the generated
artifact name.  Doesn't seem to be working - I've even tried a
hard-coded value in lieu of a dynamic property.  Is this a bug, or am I
doing something wrong?

Here's how I have the plugin configured:

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.apache.axis2</groupId>
	<artifactId>axis2-aar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.2</version>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<phase>compile</phase>
			<goals>
				<goal>aar</goal>
			</goals>
			<configuration>
				<classifier>dvel</classifier>

<servicesXmlFile>target/generated-sources/axis2/wsdl2code/resources/serv
ices.xml</servicesXmlFile>

<wsdlFile>target/generated-sources/axis2/wsdl2code/resources/TestService
.wsdl</wsdlFile>

<wsdlFileName>TestService.wsdl</wsdlFileName>
			</configuration>
		</execution>
	</executions>
</plugin>