axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Bush" <Bu...@crlcorp.com>
Subject [Axis2] Changing <soap:address location="?">
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 13:45:59 GMT
All,

I'm kind of new to this.  Trying to figure out how to get the
<soap:address location="" /> element to reflect the proper service
address through my development, test, and production environments.  I'm
having little to no luck.  I apologize for reposting so quickly (initial
post was Friday), but I realized I may have done a poor job of
explaining my problem and wanted to make it more clear.

I have defined three profiles -- one for each environment -- and
modified that line of my WSDL to read:

<soap:address location="${ws.host}" />

My POM defines the profiles as:

<profiles>
	<profile>
		<id>dvel</id>
		<properties>
			<ws.host>localhost:8080</ws.host>
		</properties>
	</profile>
	<profile>
		<id>test</id>
		<properties>
			<ws.host>dmztest:8080</ws.host>
		</properties>
	</profile>
	<profile>
		<id>prod</id>
		<properties>
			<ws.host>dmzprod:8080</ws.host>
		</properties>
	</profile>
</profiles>

Generating things, using wsdl2code, I get the property key (${ws.host})
in the code instead of the actual value (localhost:8080) that I'm trying
to cause to be there.

It seems to me that the replacement I'm expecting to be done should
occur during the wsdl2code task.  Is it wrong for me to expect this?
Maybe I need to resort to an ant task that runs ahead of my wsdl2code
invocation?  Seems like a kludge.

Would love some advice!  Surely someone other than myself has run into
this ...

Thanks in advance :-)

Eddie Bush
Software Analyst