axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Chukkapalli" <anilchukkapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] A hello World Example for Axis2 deployment
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 21:53:20 GMT
Hi

the code for "HelloWorld.java" is shown below

"package org.HelloWorld;

public class HelloWorld {

    /*This echo metod is  going to be exposed as a web service
     */
    public String echo(String val){
        return val;
    }
}"

the services.xml file is also shown below

"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service>
    <parameter name="HelloWorld" locked="false">
        HelloWorld
    </parameter>
    <operation name="echo">
        <messageReceiver class="
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver" />
    </operation>
</service>"

i placed services.xml in META-INF file and followed the steps in the "
http://wso2.org/library/95" tutorial for Axis2

Thanks
Anil

On 5/17/07, Anil Chukkapalli <anilchukkapalli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>  I am using the tomcat to deploy my web service,i placed the axis2.warfile in the webapps
folder. Then i placed the .aar file in "....Tomcat