axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anil Chukkapalli" <anilchukkapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] A hello World Example for Axis2 deployment
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 19:21:07 GMT
Hi

 Another newbie question. In the tutorial "http://wso2.org/library/95"

". The axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin distribution comes with a "bin" directory
which contains a Linux shell script and a Windows batch file to start the
SimpleHTTPServer: http-server.sh and http-server.bat Start the server
pointing to my-axis2-repo directory:"

 where can i find "axis2-std-SNAPSHOT-bin" or the batch file "htp-server.bat".
The intention is to "Start the server pointing to my-axis2-repo directory".
if I can get the batch file then i can deploy the service and test out my
Client.

Thanks
Anil