axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL retrieval
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 07:32:17 GMT
I am not clear about what you are saying. we can help you if you explain a
bit.

See AxisService class has a method called printWSDL

if (isUseUserWSDL()) {
            Parameter wsld4jdefinition = getParameter(
WSDLConstants.WSDL_4_J_DEFINITION);
            if (wsld4jdefinition != null) {
                try {
                    Definition definition = (Definition)
wsld4jdefinition.getValue();
                    if (isModifyUserWSDLPortAddress()) {
                        setPortAddress(definition);
                    }
                    WSDLWriter writer = WSDLFactory.newInstance
().newWSDLWriter();
                    writer.writeWSDL(definition, out);
                } catch (WSDLException e) {
                    throw new AxisFault(e);
                }
            } else {
                printWSDLError(out);
            }
        } else {
            setWsdlFound(true);
            //pick the endpointName and take it as the epr for the WSDL
            getWSDL(out, new String[]{this.endpointName}, "services");
        }

Which actually called when generating the wsdl file.