axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem trying to call a service using separate listener
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 12:17:45 GMT
when creating the service you have to specify a configuration context which
points to a repository

eg .
ConfigurationContext configurationContext =

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(AXIS2_REPOSITORY,
AXIS2_CONF);
  ServiceClient   serviceClient = new ServiceClient(configurationContext,
null);