axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Jones" <Tjo...@metamatrix.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Getting started with Axis2 and Sandesha2 to do WS-ReliableMessaging
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 21:12:57 GMT
Hi Paul. I tried the example with Axis2 1.1.1 and Sandesha2 1.1 and
received the following error:

 org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Incoming message input stream is null
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:64)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:252)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:202)
	at
sample.axisversion.VersionStub.getVersion(VersionStub.java:155)
	at sample.axisversion.TestRM.main(TestRM.java:47)

This was the same error I ran into with my previous attempt. I then
changed my code to use a callback with a separate listener per an email
thread I came across. That prevented my service from being executed and
the onComplete() of the callback was never executing. The files I posted
reproduce this issue.

I tried the same change with the example (added a callback and separate
listener) and saw the same behavior. The web service is never executed
and consequently neither is the callback's onComplete() method.

Is it possible the separate listener is not working for Axis2 1.1.1
either? Do I need to bite the bullet and upgrade to Axis2 1.2 is I want
to use WS-RM?

Thanks very much for your help!

Ted