axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Jones" <Tjo...@metamatrix.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] WS-RM and Axis2 Asynch Client not Returning
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 14:38:47 GMT
In case you have problems accessing the files via these links, you can
get to them here: http://jonested.tripod.com/ and use 'Save As" to
download them.

Thanks,
Ted

________________________________

From: Ted Jones [mailto:Tjones@metamatrix.com]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 7:17 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Axis2] WS-RM and Axis2 Asynch Client not Returning

Martin, Paul, Amila, anybody I missed,

Here are links to the service aar, wsdl, test client, and the client and
server config files. Hopefully there is some glaring mistake I have
made. ;-)

http://jonested.tripod.com/echoClient.java
http://jonested.tripod.com/client_axis2.xml
http://jonested.tripod.com/server_axis2.xml
http://jonested.tripod.com/echo.wsdl
http://jonested.tripod.com/echo.aar

I am running the client and server on the same machine. For what it's
worth, in debug I am seeing multiple threads continually being spawned
for the client's http simple server (port 6062).

Please let me know if you need more from me.

Thanks,
Ted