axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Genious Soul <geniouss...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting an Error while deploying JNI based web service
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 16:27:18 GMT
Hi,
    I just converted my JNI based program into web service. It  deployed successfully but
when I click to see the WSDL of the deployed service.I got the following error :
AXIS error Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Exception - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

I would appreciate if you can tell me how to find out exactly what went wrong and which class
file it could not able to find?Thanks for any help.

Best
Kashif

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time