axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex Dickinson <al...@redback.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving caller's port number from current message context
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 19:44:52 GMT
Wasn't Gul's original query regarding getting the TCP port that the
client is connecting with? Won't getServerPort() return the port that
the application server accepted the connection on?

In the Servlet 2.4 spec, getRemotePort() is available on ServetRequest,
but trying it with Tomcat 5.5.20 and Axis2 1.1.1, it would return -1 all
of the time.

Cheers,
Alex