axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Luis Mariano Luporini <llupor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to change the webservices URL.
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 01:29:08 GMT
Raghu:

       You can change your soap:address in your provided WSDL to
whatever you need.

       Do not forget to set this in your services.xml to instruct Axis
not to override your provided address:

       <parameter locked="false" name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>
       <parameter locked="false"
name="modifyUserWSDLPortAddress">false</parameter>

       Hope that it helps

Regrets,

Luis