axis-java-user mailing list archives

From sumedha rubasinghe <sume...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Axis setup (JAXP)
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 04:54:07 GMT
Hi,
You seems to be having some problem with your environment settings.
Make sure you set you JAVA_HOME pointing to correct location & add
$JAVA_HOME/bin to you path. Remove all entries from CLASSPATH variable,
if you have any.

To get you started, try starting the standard binary distribution first,
as mentioned in http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/installationguide.html.