axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Changing the namespace that is being generated by the Axis engine
Date Sun, 20 May 2007 22:08:22 GMT
I don't know if it's just another copy-and-paste artifact, but the
<Login> element namespace in your .NET sample has a leading space before
the "http://...". If that space is really there, you'd need to have the
space in your namespace, too. That's somewhat bizarre - namespace URIs
should not start with spaces - but for most purposes namespace URIs are
just compared as text strings, so all characters are significant.

Aside from that I can't offer much help. It's been a couple of years
since I did anything with the original Axis, so I've lost touch with any
issues.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java