axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Jibx2Wsdl - failure running example1
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 12:27:32 GMT
Ah - it looks like you're getting an older version of the jibx-binding
jar file. The Jibx2Wsdl zip has updated versions of all the JiBX jars,
and you need to make sure those are the ones you're using. Probably
you're getting the older jibx-binding.jar and jibx-run.jar which were
included in the Axis2 1.1.1 distribution. You need to replace these with
the newer versions from the Jibx2Wsdl zip distribution.

I've added a comment to the Jibx2Wsdl page
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/jibx2wsdl telling
users to do this step of replacing the JiBX jars included in the Axis2
installation.

- Dennis