axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christian Doyle <christian.l.do...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2.war deploy error
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 19:16:44 GMT
I had the same problem with axis2 using tomcat 6.0.13 on fedora core 6.
with java 1.6 The problem was caused by 2 instances of HttpServlet being
in tomcat's class path.  One was imported from
tomcat/lib/servlet-api.jar and the other from javaee.jar  Removing
javaee.jar from tomcat's classpath resolved my problem.  But that may
not be a viable solution for you.  Hope that helps.

-Christian