axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Mikhail Maroukhine <mik...@tvsystem.ru>
Subject Re: Axis2 + rampart + other web service platform
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 11:14:45 GMT
Paul

Yes I'm trying to create proper rampart policy file for the .net service
client but I always get the next error :

        at
org.apache.rampart.util.RampartUtil.addWsuIdToElement(RampartUtil.java:463)
        at
org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.doSignBeforeEncrypt(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:277)
        at
org.apache.rampart.builder.AsymmetricBindingBuilder.build(AsymmetricBindingBuilder.java:85)
        at org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:129)
        at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:59)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:381)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:518)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:651)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:365)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:295)
        at org.tempuri.JobStub.ListJobAreas(JobStub.java:185)
        at org.tempuri.Client.main(Client.java:42)

For example I just copy policy file from policy sample01 and run client
with it (without .net policy).
I expected that server rejects such message but rampart fails before
that with error above.
I even tried empty policy file:

 <wsp:Policy
  xmlns:sp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy"