axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Receiving larger files using MTOM -AXIS2 sevice
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 08:16:17 GMT
Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
>> > i am using axis2 mtom service for sending and receiving files.Using
>> > this service i can receive approximately 6mb of file.i want to receive
>> > larger files(i.e 1Gb)
> It's possible with MTOM +file caching... As Dennise mentioned you do
> not seem  to have MTOM enabled...
>
> First try capturing your messages using tcpmon
> (ws.apache.org/commons/tcpmon). Make sure to use small files for
> this...
This tcpmon seemed to be buggy, specially with binary data. We had
problems debugging Axis2/C MTOM with this new tcpmon tool. It just
simply hanged for some cases.
Axis 1.x tcpmon
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html#AppendixUsingTheAxisTCPMonitorTcpmon)
did not have such a problem. I am using Axis 1.4 tcpmon with MTOM.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)