axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Re: problem trying to call a service using separate listener
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 01:50:25 GMT
Amila,

I have tried the changes below but I still get the following exception
when running the application.

Caused by: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid
Handler phase rule has not been specified
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.processHandler(DescriptionBuilder.java:295)
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseList(AxisConfigBuilder.java:261)
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processPhaseOrders(AxisConfigBuilder.java:292)
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:107)
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(DeploymentEngine.java:690)
         at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfiguration(FileSystemConfigurator.java:109)
         at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:61)
         at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory
.java:180)
         at
com.comware.axis2.examples.VersionClient.main(VersionClient.java:30)

I have googled the error but am unable to find anything meaningful.

cheers
</jima>