axis-java-user mailing list archives

From no spam <peoria6...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: newbie help - how to build up an ADBBean?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:51:25 GMT
thanks, Amila.  This and your other message are by far the most helpful responses I've gotten.

Bob

----- Original Message ----
From: Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2007 4:49:08 AM
Subject: Re: newbie help - how to build up an ADBBean?

hi this is your schema
<s:element name="GetListItemsResponse">
        <s:complexType>
          <s:sequence>
            <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" name="GetListItemsResult">

              <s:complexType
 mixed="true">
                <s:sequence>
                  <s:any />
                </s:sequence>
              </s:complexType>
            </s:element>
          </s:sequence>

        </s:complexType>
      </s:element>

the element  GetListItemsResult has a complex type which contains an s:any element
So ADB generates a seperate class for this type with an OMElement (
i.e the  localExtraElement) So any xml element you want to send within the GetListItemsResult
Element can be set using getter and setter methods of this class.

You can simply instanciate any ADB class using the new operator.

GetListItemsResponse getListItemsResponse = new GetListItemsResponse();
GetListItemsResult_type result = new GetListItemsResult_type():
result.setLocalExtraElement(set the OMElement);

and set variables with getter and setter methods.

eg.