axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rudolph, Troy" <Troy.Rudo...@ca.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2 1.2] Migrated from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2 and ...
Date Mon, 07 May 2007 21:12:56 GMT
Hello Samaya,

When I installed Axis2-1.2, I regenerated the code using WSDL2Java, and
then rebuilt the project.  I did not change anything other than to add
the implementation code in XXXSkeleton.java.  Interestingly, there is no
method like the one Axis2 seems to be looking for in the generated
skeleton class.  So, I wonder where it was supposed to be implemented.

Thanks
Troy

________________________________

From: Samaya Althuru [mailto:samaya_althuru@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:15 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2 1.2] Migrated from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2 and ...

Hi Troy,

Recently, I too got the same problem because i have used new AxisFault
constructor provided by Axis2 1.2, which takes Message Context. I have
resolved it by passing proper message context.

In Axis2 1.2, AxisFault class has been improved to have
FaultMessageContext. Did you change AxisFault creation at server side?
Could you send the client code?

Regards,
Samaya

"Rudolph, Troy" <Troy.Rudolph@ca.com> wrote:

	Hi All,
	After migrating from Axis2-1.1.1 to Axis2-1.2, my application
fails.  The client code receives the exception below.  This all worked
great before.  Is 1.2 ot compatible with 1.1.1?
	org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: ServiceClass does not implement
required method of the form OMElement getContent(OMElement e)
	        at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:434)
	        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:373)
	        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)
	        at
com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSStub.getContent(CUSStub.java:141)
	        at
com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSClient.getContent(CUSClient.java:61)
	        at
com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(CUSTester.java:36)
	        at
com.ca.contentupdate.cus.CUSTester.main(CUSTester.java:37)

	Thanks very much!
	Troy Rudolph
	Computer Associates
	Senior Software Engineer
	tel: +1 512 401-2273
	fax: +1 512 401-2205
	troy.rudolph@ca.com

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3ND
A3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->  to
find your fit.