axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Glowacki <sglow...@ulb.ac.be>
Subject re:SubElement error (soap message size ?)
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 15:56:13 GMT
Re ;),

Ok, I found the problem ... but may be is a bug in Axis.
The parsing error of the response references a element which has this java name : DDName.
When I rename it (DdName, the second character is in lower case !), everything is ok ! The
element ddName is in the response message in this case.

And now I can communicate without any error with my service.
Existing a java naming convention for Axis2 ?

What are you meaning regarding this ?

These question is already open ;) :

>Additional question, if the returned collection is empty, I get this response from my
service :
>  <ns:getContainersResponse xmlns:ns="http://server.nscaxis.com/xsd" />
>So, I get this error at the client side :
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected
subelement getContainersResponse