axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: register DataHandler
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 01:09:06 GMT
Thilina,
Am sorry, i'd have to differ :) Remember the streaming API? Jennifer
can use that.

Jennifer,
Be prepared to do some work :) Yes, it's possible. See
IncomingAttachmentInputTest in axiom

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/axiom/modules/axiom-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/axiom/attachments/IncomingAttachmentInputTest.java

Basically you start by accessing using the
MessageConext.getAttachmentMap to get the Attachments object and then
call the getIncomingAttachmentStreams of the attachments object. that
will return a IncomingAttachmentInputStream and you can call
getNextStream repeatedly till you find the one you want.
IncomingAttachmentInputStream has a getHeaders which will let you
access the custom headers in your mime parts.

thanks,
dims