axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capturing SOAP messages
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 22:00:59 GMT
Switch off chunking on the client and then read the Content-Length
from the http header. you should read that many bytes from the stream
*AFTER* the end of the http headers (and subsequent blank line).

Actually you are better off using the tcp transport in axis2 client
instead of the http transport. and copy the code inside
org.apache.axis2.transport.tcp.TCPServer to read the payload.

thanks,
dims