axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 Dependency List
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 21:36:33 GMT
XmlSchema is always needed
woden is completely optional
neethi is always needed
jettison is needed only if you do json
axis2-json is needed only if you do json
axis2-metadata is needed if for jaxws
axis2-fastinfoset is needed only if you try binary xml on the wire (fastinfoset)
axis2-spring is needed for spring only
jaxen is needed if you want to run xpath on axiom
annogen is needed when we generate wsdl from java dynamically (?wsdl)

thanks,
dims