axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: AbstractHTTPSender not releasing connection
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 19:41:56 GMT
Resending email...somehow this did not make it to the list. Can you
please try this?

-- dims

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com>
Date: May 4, 2007 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: AbstractHTTPSender not releasing connection
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

Ok then try this tactic. Can you get hold of the OperationContext for
each invocation? Typically you can use
myServiceContext.getLastOperationContext() to get the last
OperationContext. You will have to start caching them though by
calling myServiceClient.setCachingOperationContext(true) or you can
create the OperationContext by calling
myServiceContext.createOperationContext as well. Either way after the
invocation is done you can call the following snippet to cleanup the
HttpMethod.

myOperationContext.getMessageContext(WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_OUT_VALUE);
_messageContext.getTransportOut().getSender().cleanup(_messageContext);

thanks,
dims