axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: unable to engage the addressing module
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 15:24:18 GMT
On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 07:22 -0700, david2 wrote:
> Michele,
>
> I was trying to run your StressTest.java related to JIRA issue [AXIS2-2593],
> and I am having the same addressing AxisFault you were having here.  How
> were you ever able to get past it?

Which one? The bug AXIS2-2593 is not about engaging the addressing
module.

> I do not see an addressing.mar file anywhere in my snapshot or in the 1.1.1
> or 1.2 formal releases.  Where is it found, or do you have to produce it
> from ant?

If you download the binary distribution you'll find the addressing
module (.mar) in repository/modules. If you want to use the ant file
provided with my test case be sure that $AXIS2_HOME points to the root
of the binary distribution.

> Thanks,
> -David Bueche

Michele