axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sipungora <kostya...@yahoo.de>
Subject Axis beginner
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 04:15:24 GMT

I have only newly deal with axis. And I have a problem at the installation.
I have copied xercesImpl.jar and all other jar-files for XML Parser in
TOMCAT\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib, but "happyaxis.jsp" shows me in Examining
Application Server, that XML ParserLocation is unknown.

Moreover I have the same Problem with JAXP.
What should I do? What could I wrong make?

In the axis installation instructions it is mentioned distribution directory
for xml- axis(Step 7:Testing). Where is this directory located?

Thank you very much beforehand.