axis-java-user mailing list archives

From mcguire <jnogue...@uvigo.es>
Subject Read Timed out (but already readed!!) (axis 1.4)
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 06:48:02 GMT

I'm trying to use axis to face a web service. The server says its name
is "Kabira SOAP Service".

After some work to get the message sent as it would like i'm stuck in
reading the response.

I get a Read timed out error. I found that the client reads the response
correctly, but the socket keeps open so SAX thinks there is more data
to read.

what should i do?

Overide SOAPPart.getSOAPEnvelope to ignore Read time out exception
because response is already read (what about real timeouts?)

Set that property that i didn't found and tells axis to read only
"Content-Length" bytes?

...?

Thanks