axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kitipov, Dobri" <Dobri.Kiti...@softwareag.com>
Subject namespaceURI problems when moving form Axis2 1.1.1 to Axis2 1.2...
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 12:28:11 GMT

Hi everybody,
We have a project that used to work with Axis2 v.1.1.1. Currently, we
are trying to migrate to Axis2 v.1.2. The problem is that the test I
call in order to verify that everything is ok works fine with v.1.1.1,
but not with v.1.2.
I use XMLSpy to send the following request (note the namespaceURI passed
in bold):

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:m0="http://sample.application/shiporders">
	<SOAP-ENV:Body>
		<m:create
xmlns:m="http://sdo.generated.shiporders.ShiporderAccessService/operatio
ns">
			<m:param0>
				<m0:id>3</m0:id>
				<m0:orderperson>String</m0:orderperson>
				<m0:shipto>
					<m0:name>String</m0:name>
					<m0:address>String</m0:address>
					<m0:city>String</m0:city>
					<m0:country>String</m0:country>
				</m0:shipto>
				<m0:item>
					<m0:title>String</m0:title>
					<m0:note>String</m0:note>
					<m0:quantity>127</m0:quantity>
					<m0:price>0.0</m0:price>
				</m0:item>
			</m:param0>
		</m:create>
	</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

When I start the test into debug mode I can see the following inContext
passed from Axis2 to my custom MessageReceiver:

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>

The problem is that the namespaceURI passed (<m:create
xmlns:m="http://sdo.generated.shiporders.ShiporderAccessService/operatio
ns"> ) is missing when retrieved from axisOperation.name.namespaceURI,
but still available from axisMessage.elementQname.namespaceURI.

Does someone know why this is so? I mean is this a bug or feature?
Should I start to get namespaceURI from the axisMessage not from the
axisOperation? If so why?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Dobri

Dobri Kitipov
Phone: +359 2 915 36-19 | Fax: +359 2 915 36-23
dobri.kitipov@softwareag.com
Software AG Development Centre Bulgaria EOOD
53-55 General Totleben Blvd. | 1606 Sofia | Bulgaria
www.softwareag.com <http://www.softwareag.com/>