axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steven E. Harris" <...@panix.com>
Subject wsa:Action header emitted from client with value ""
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:33:00 GMT
Using a snapshot build of Axis2 from 12 April 2007, my generated
client stub (via wsdl2java) contains the following statement:

  _operationClient.getOptions().setAction("\"\"");

The same statement appears in both the synchronous "operation name"
method and the asynchronous "start operation name" method.

The generated header looks like this:

  <wsa:Action>""</wsa:Action>

As of sometime last week, I recall seeing a valid wsa:Action emitted
for clients generated from the same WSDL file. What could be causing
Axis/wsdl2java to not provide a valid action string?

--
Steven E. Harris