axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with SwA
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2007 19:43:20 GMT
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Invalid Application type. Support available for
> MTOM & SwA/SOAP 1.l only.; nested exception is:
>     org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: Invalid Application type. Support
> available for MTOM & SwA/SOAP 1.l only.
You seem to be usign a old version of the axis2.. Please try the
latest 1.2 release..

> But I don't know if this is right. Do I have to specify something in the
> wsdl like I do when I use MTOM so the client could expect any attachment
> when parsing the response message.
MTOM is much better than SwA.. You can specify the type of the element
containing the binary data as base64Binary...

Seems like you already have it in your WSDL, since you seem to be able
to succesfully generate skeletons with MTOM suppport...

See http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/mtom-guide.html#25 for more data...

Thanks,
Thilina
--