axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "John G. Norman" <j...@7fff.com>
Subject How do I make message contexts available to my service impl class?
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:22:47 GMT
The subject of this e-mail refers to a page which answers the question
"How do I make message contexts available to my service impl class?"

Here's the page:

    http://wso2.org/library/106

This page refers to the interface org.apache.axis2.Service

But I can't find it here:

    http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1_1/api/index.html

Where is this interface documented? Even better, in what jar is it delivered?

As a bonus question:

Can the "service" mentioned be a POJO? I.e., a class named for
<parameter name="ServiceClass"> in services.xml when
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver and
org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver are used?

Thanks!