axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: addendum: Re: Unexpected subelement when calling adb stub method
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 19:05:59 GMT
Anton,

The only problem I see with the WSDL is the inclusion of the
encodingStyle attribute in the <soap:body> declarations in the
binding. Remove these and try regenerating the service and the client
stub.

The error, "Unexpected subelement" is caused by the fact that the
ssoLoginRet element is qualified in the return message. When using RPC
style, the generated accessor elements for the message part must be
unqualified. If Axis2 manages to get past that point, it would
generate the same error when it encounters the children of ssoLoginRet
because those elements are unqualified, but they should be qualified.
(Your schema specifies elementFormDefault="qualified").

Anne