axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common practice for distributing web services stubs
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 12:32:52 GMT
The most common practice is to provide access to the WSDL and let
consuming users implement their own clients. But if the service will
be used internally, and you want to increase consistency in the way
people use it, you could provide a pre-generated client package. I
think it's up to you whether you tar it up or distribute jars.

If you're using a registry or repository, you can use it to enable
access to any artifacts that you might provide. (wsdl, schema,
policies, code, tests, documentation, SLAs, etc.)

Anne