axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis2: mandating WS-Addressing ReferenceParameters from the client
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:51:13 GMT
Hello Shantanu,

I suspect that this is a bug. Please raise a JIRA issue to cover this.
Thanks.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?