axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: axis C++ problem with arrays
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:42:15 GMT
Per,

First, you are posting to the wrong mailing list.  It should be
axis-c-user@ws.apache.org.

It would be very hard to see what your problem is without having WSDL
file.  But you can first try downloading latest code from SVN and building
the client.  There has been many, many fixes since 1.6b.

Nadir K. Amra