axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chau, Hoang" <Hoang_C...@adp.com>
Subject Procedure to report bug to axis2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 03:33:31 GMT
Hi all,

There are some errors generating code using adb binding with the
following WSDL
http://fsettestprod.edd.ca.gov/fsetproxy/fsetservice.asmx?WSDL

Basically, it can not find the element with the import namespace.
However,  it is fine when I used xmlbean binding.

Secondly, when I generated the test program with the codes generated
with the xmlbeans binding, I got some error about nullpointer exception.

at
org.apache.axis2.description.ClientUtils.inferInTransport(ClientUtils.ja
va:85)

at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:163)

By the way,  I was able to generate client code using adb binding
accessing the other webservice and everything works fine.

If anybody knows the procedure to report to axis2, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Hoang

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this
communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return
email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.