axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jacky Rymasz-Maillot" <jrymaszmail...@webraska.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2] How to deploy service without .aar
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:17:38 GMT
I have a question about the same topic but concerning multiple services.
I don't want to use .aar and I managed to generate Java classes for all my services with Axis2
1.2RC.
It generated me one services.xml and several .wsdl (one per service)

What should look like the repository tree in services?
Should it look like some thing like that?:

WEB-INF
  |______services
		|_____ services.xml
		|												|_____ServiceName1
			    |_____ META-INF
		    		   	   |_____ ServiceName1.wsdl					|_____ServiceName2
			    |_____ META-INF
		    		   	   |_____ ServiceName2.wsdl
		|_____ServiceName3
			    |_____ META-INF
		    		   	   |_____ ServiceName3.wsdl

Thanks for your help to all... all is very useful ;)

Jack